|Lady Riyana Razal|
|Birth||Unknown point in the future|
|Family||Eitak Razal (Mother), Thrash (Father), Nivek Razal (Uncle), Mormeril Shadesong (Adoptive Uncle), Noram (Grandfather), Kaelyn P. Vanternass (Half-Sister), The Scion (Half Brother)|
Future Queen of Neggerra, Future Time Sage
The Magistra, Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francisca Banana fana bo besca the Third, Riya
Time Lady/Time Sage
Sage Weapon: Gunblade
time travel, magic; Sage and Time Lord abilities
- IRC Handle: The Magistra
- Alternate Identities: Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francisca Banana fana bo besca the Third.
- Star Sign: CLASSIFIED
- Blood Type: N/A. Her hybrid nature makes classifying her blood type by human or Time Lord standards impossible.
- Function: Princess of Neggerra, Gallifreian Noble.
- Domicile: Her TARDIS, Razal Castle of the future
- Education: Home Schooling on Earth. Graduate of Prydon Academy on Gallifrey
- Color: Green
- Person: Eitak
First and foremost, Riyana idolizes her mother and as a result her basic thought process in tough situations is "What would Mom do?" and attempts to live up to her mothers example. It has also been shown that she sensitive about her half-breed nature due to her time on Gallifrey. Should one attempt to insult her using it or declare it a fault, she will become enraged. Lastly, she is honest. She herself claims she "Never lies" though admittedly this is "deliberate" lying. Her being mistaken or joking don't count. (She'll point out when it's the latter) That said she is perfectly willing to use half truths and twist her own words in a way they are falsely interpreted without actually saying false info. There are also hints she has a slight complex about being unable to do anything right and will become depressed when she makes errors.
An Adventure in Time and Space (w/Eilean)
The Search for the Key to Time
The Azurin Prophecy
Tasked with finding the Key to Time, The Magistra and new companion Chihiro land on the planet Azurin, a hostile desert world wracked by sandstorms and populated by a clan based society. However, when a stranger comes out from the wastelands, proclaiming a great prophecy will be fulfilled, the two travelers find that they may become the first victims of this new world!
The Star Palace
The Star Palace: an immense ancient structure floating in the far reaches of space and serving in the 27th century as a home for various species and races. No one knows who built it or why and The Magistra and Chihiro don’t really care. However, something is awakening deep inside and soon the two may have to get more involved then they planned.
The Mark of the Sun
With the tracker leading them to Istanbul(Not Constantinople) in the 1970s, The Magistra and Chihiro believe they finally may have gotten a break in their quest. However, shadows hide behind every corner in this old city and the two travelers soon discover that there is more to this segment then meets the eye!
The Lords of Melboria
Landing on the planet Melboria, The Magistra and Chihiro split up in an attempt to find the fourth segment. Unknown to them, the political situation on the planet has become tense and both soon are forced to choose sides. The question is what they will find first: the segment or their friend’s corpse?
More Coming Soon
- She highly resembles Lighting. She has stated she modeled her outfit on a look that was popular before she was born. The physical resemblance is due to her accidentally landing her TARDIS in SE's office and them agreeing to keep it secret in exchange for letting the use her appearance in a game.
- She's on her first life, and has never regenerated.
- Her full name was eventually casually revealed to be Riyanaetnamiarapaisleymiyukiaoimeladinaematsumitamilienirhtakulmaneshrazal. She's named after every female companion thrash had prior to her birth.
- She is not an active Time Sage due to various rules with that faction.
- She is NOT one of the 400 babies. Her arrival at the same time is entirely coincidental.
- The Magistra has had two companions. Her first was her "cousin" Eilean, the second, and current, is Chihiro go-Higarshi, a miko from the 1300s.
- Ammo count: Fire Bullets: 100/100, Zap Bangs: 97/100, Vorpal Bullets: 99/100, Mana Null: 9/10
- The Magistra entered the 2013 Budokai, where she made it to the semifinals before losing to Paisley. She was one of the two fighters who did not receive by and had to fight an extra round.