The Taisho-Felinus Family
The Taisho-Felinus Family is one of the largest family units in the entire history of The Hotel, along with the sprawling mosaic that is Raihosha's Family. Headed by Kanri and Kisuke Taisho, the family is unique in being made of a great variety of adopted children of any number of species.
Kanri Felinus: The mother of the family. The adopted daughter of Orion and Freya Felinus, Kanri is a former member of the Silver Tail species, having arisen as a powerful phoenix. She has a large heart and as a way to repay the kindness of her parents adopting her, has dedicated herself to do the same for children who have been abandoned, abused, or forgotten.
Kisuke Taisho: The father of the family. Lord in line behind his father Agar Taisho, the current Lord of the Western Youkai Lands. A proper gentleman in public, yet a mischievous father at home.
1. Freyanna Taisho: first born twin. A young lady appearing about 12 years of age. Yet she and her twin brother are truly only 6 years old. They are genetically half silver Phoenix and half Youkai. She has her father's features such as the golden blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. She is very talkative and friendly.
2. Agarion Taisho: the second born twin. He is a dashing young man with golden blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. He doesn't speak, mostly preferring to sign. Or not talk at all. He is a silent protector to his siblings. He has achieved a "Beast" form.
3. Keiko: The eldest of the adopted children and appointed "Protector." She is about 17 years old. She has crimson eyes and long, straight black hair. As silent as she may be, she is a daredevil who enjoys a good challenge. She would do anything for her siblings.
4. Umeko: A Tanuki, Umeko is the second eldest of the adopted children. Due to her inability to transform, she was abandoned by her original family. Bright and cheerful, Umeko has a love for shiny objects and will routinely "borrow" anything that catches her eye. She will often try to act as a helper for her parents and older siblings in caring for the younger children.
5. Mako: A young dragon. Coming Soon
6. Nessie: A young gorgon, Nessie is a shy little girl who was found abandoned by Kanri. Due to her poor eyesight, she wears large glasses, and without them, has the tendency to glare at others as her eyesight is quite bad. She loves reading and looks up to her grandfather Orion, a man who is ironically scared of snakes.
7. Kory: A young Yuki-onna, Kory was found wandering northern Japan alone. Though she shows little to no emotion, Kory is a very loving child and has had special force fields built by her parents in order to be able to act in temperatures above freezing. She is very close to her brother Hiroshi.
8. Hiroshi: A young Fire Oni, the boy was found crying next to the corpses of his parents. Hiroshi is a very energetic boy, whose flame burns brightest when he's calm. He tries to act older then he actually is and often tries to make his adopted father happy. He is very protective of his "twin" adopted sister, Kory, and is almost never seen without her.
9. Jeni: The youngest of the adopted children, Jeni is a Gigantes. A cheerful child, Jeni likes to play with her siblings and follow her siblings around. At 15 ft long, she is also the largest of the children, which has forced Kanri and Keisuke to create suitable accommodations.
10. Thea: A young centaur, Thea was rescued from an "exotic animal" ring. Thea has a love of princesses and tea parties, and though still a little timid, is slowly coming out of her shell thanks to the efforts of her new family.
11. Aurora: A young Hudra girl, Aurora had been stealing food from the family before she was found. Before her adoption, she had no name.
12. Molly: A little cyclops girl, she is very shy and tends to be scared if people stare at her.
13. Chiyo: The eldest of the Tengu siblings, Chiyo is bright, friendly, and mature for her age. She is a member of W7NGS.
14. Yoshiko: The second oldest of the Tengu siblings and the only boy among them, Yoshi is a very private and quiet individual, who feels more comfortable near temples.
15. Momoko: The third oldest of the Tengu siblings, Momoko, while not as serious as her oldest sister, takes singing very seriously. She is a member of W7NGS.
16. Nana: The fourth oldest of the Tengu siblings, Nana is graceful and more reserved then her other siblings. She is a member of W7NGS.
17. Matsumi: The fifth sibling of the Tengu siblings, Matsumi Jo Lee is named after her adopted Aunts Matsumi and Joanna. She is a member of W7NGS.
18. Kiyoko: The sixth sibling of the Tengu siblings, Kiyoko is almost never seen without her twin sister Fuji. She is a member of W7NGS.
19. Fuji: The seventh sibling of the Tengu siblings, Fuji is almost never seen without her twin sister Kiyoko. She is a member of W7NGS.
20. Junko: The youngest sibling of the Tengu siblings, she, like her other siblings, were found as eggs abandoned in a nest. She is the most cheerful and excitable of the group. She is a member of W7NGS.
21. Kei: A young Rabbit boy, he is a very sensitive but intellegent child, with a love of reading and writing. He tends to easily get depressed at times.
26. Akira: a young Nekomata boy, he has two black cat tails and cat ears and tends to be a little bit on the mischievous side, though he will obey his parents at a moment's notice.
27. Kimi: a young Nukekubi girl, she was found when she snuck into the Taisho home for shelter. Unlike most of her species, her head cannot float through the air, and sometimes needs help finding it when she inadvertently loses it. She is sometimes mistaken for a Dullahan due to this.
Rules and Requirements:
- All children are to be trained in proper combat, long range combat, and, at appropriate ages, gorilla warfare.
- Self-Defense is to started at appropriate ages and continued into adulthood.
- Saftey 2nd.
- No child is to go without.
- All children must attend formal schooling.
- All children must abide by the rules of said institutions, unless given express permission otherwise.
- NO BULLYING!!
- Family 1st!
- Strength in numbers. Strength in self.
- If you cant fix it, cook it, buy it, or reach it... Call Dad.
- For all other concerns....Call Mom.