|Yotsuki ONONOKI (斧乃木 余接)|
|Birth||?? (roughly over 15 years ago)|
Exorcist, supernatural entity specialist
reanimated corpse doll/tool
specialized combat/super strength
December 30, 2019
- "...I said with a posed look. "
- —Yotsugi Ononoki, ending sentences with style
Yotsugi was once Human before she died and became a corpse. Over fifteen years ago, the corpse was resurrected as a doll-like tsukumogami shikigami by members of an Occult Research Club as a sort of project. She does not seem to have memories of what she was like prior to resurrection, as what she would consider her "life" started when she was resurrected over fifteen years ago. It is also unclear whether her appearance was the same in her past life.
She's a somewhat unique take on both of the terms that define her, as tsukumogami are normally described as tools or objects that have come to life after years of neglect, and shikigami are typically depicted as being spirits or ghosts that are bound to an onmyouji master. In her case, she's a corpse that was neglected but brought back to life, and a shikigami in the sense that she's a "spirit" that is bound to her master. (However, just who her master is now is unknown.)
She is a specialist who specializes in negotiating with, binding, or if necessary, the exorcism/killing of immortal beings.
Yotsugi looks like a 12 year old girl with turquoise hair, green eyes, pointy ears, and a strange orange hat with googly eyes. Her outfit consists of a frilly orange dress in varying shades of color, striped blue and grey stockings, and yellow boots.
When she wishes to disguise herself, she usually pretends to be an inert, human-sized doll laying about the house.
Possibly due to the circumstances surrounding her creation, Yotsugi is seemingly void of any obvious personality traits. Her facial expression almost never changes from neutral and she speaks in a flat, monotone voice. Despite this, she frequently explores her identity by adopting various signature phrases and gestures such as sometimes ending sentences by flashing sideways peace signs across her eyes and saying "yay," or making magical-girl like hand-poses whilst delivering exposition.
She retains a mannerism of referring to anyone as an older sibling, even in situations where she's technically older in the pattern surname (onii-chan/onee-chan).
Despite appearing almost entirely stoic, she still has hinted at feeling genuine emotion, referring the others as friends and having concerns for their safety. She also has an appreciation for well-defined muscles.
- She has super strength, being able to easily carry a standing person on one fingertip.
Yotsugi has a power called "Unlimited Rulebook" which can manifests in several forms, including:
- Her finger can shape-shift and cause massive explosions.
- She can make large jump-blasts that behave similarly to teleportation, quickly propelling her and anyone she is carrying away to great heights/distances. ("Unlimited Rulebook: The Disengagement Edition")
- Yotsugi's first name literally means "cotangent," which shares a similar theme as Yozuru's name, which means "cosine." Her surname means "axe in a tree."
- She likes sugary beverages, especially from Starbucks.
- Despite being female, Yotsugi refers to herself with the first person Japanese pronoun boku, which is more commonly used by men.