A woman of few words, Red Death is a mysterious Ninja cat-woman that found her way to the hotel via the Random Door.
- IRC Handle: None (Red Death)
- Alternate Identities: Unknown. (Known name is an Alias)
- Star Sign: Unknown
- Blood Type: Unknown
- Function: Rogue Kunoichi
- Domicile: Unknown
- Education: Little to None
- Color: Red?
Red has stated she works alone when prodded if she was here to scout for some ninja attack. She stated she has "No master. Ran away". Who or what she ran away from, or why she's even running is unknown as she refused to elaborate beyond "People. Past"
Trivia and Notes
- It should be noted Red rarely bothers to use more then 3 words in a sentence, and even when she needs more, she uses as few as possible. She is entirely capable of using full sentences, as she often demonstrates when her speech patterns are mocked.
- Red has never been seen without her mask, and refuses to take it off.
- If offered a drink, she'll use a straw to drink through her mask's air holes. She also is only seen eating foods that can be slid though the same air holes.
- This same mask, in addition to her scarf, muffle her voice enough to help mask her identity. This is also the reason for the odd speech patterns.
- Red speaks Japanese fluently and has at least some knowledge of Japanese traditions. Her visible features also clearly have a partially Asian look, hinting she's native to Japan, albeit of mixed ancestry
- Red uses unknown methods to mask her scent, and smells like whatever cheap soap she used that day. (Were she not to mask it, she'd smell like Green Tea and Sake)
- She competed in the 40th Budokai and was part of the large group of fighters that recived a by into the second round, where she was defeated.