CR - Hazel Ninegate Murder
Revision as of 21:18, 19 February 2012 by Drxadium
Hazel Ninegate Murder
The Body of Hazel Ninegate was found embedded in the center of the Bonsai Tree in the Hotel Lobby. She was murdered by a weapon that pierced both her hearts.
- Ema Skye: Detective assigned to this case. Found the body in the tree. Likes Science.
- Franziska von Karma: Prosecutor assigned to this case.
- Hazel Ninegate: The victim is in this case. A time lord.
- Arx Sylvanran: Time Lord prosecutor. Modeled current form on von Karma. The current suspect.
- Eitak Razal: Queen of another world. Witness to the discovery. Has (useless) diplomatic immunity.
- "Plushie" Supeh: Alchemist. Reshaped the tree to uncover the body. Also likes Science, Also hats.
- Eliza McIntosh: Witness to the discovery. Suspicious, may be on drugs.
- Matsumi Kaze: Witness to the discovery. Member of the rising Valkyrie+ unit.
- Jack Harkness: Nothing of note. Perverted. Came to flirt with von Karma
- Tony Suthers: Likes order. Apparently a robot.
- Prinnies: Weird penguins.
- Doctor X: Time Lord. Currently confined to a wheel chair. Has broken bones and was poisoned.
- Mongoosetiger: THE mongooosetiger. Helped find the body using smell. Called MGT for short.
- Nivek Razal: Brother to Eitak. Time Travler.
- Raihosha: "Father" of MGT.
- Demon Lord Etna: Demon Lord from the netherworld. Commands the Prinnies. Self declared Beauty Queen.
- Freya: Talking cat.
- Brad London: Red Ribbon Army Soldier. Volunteered to helop catch and question the killer.
- Bonsai Tree: Location of the body. Body was planted by an unknown person.
- Security Footage: Shows an unknown person planting the body.
- Two Pronged Knife: The murder weapon. Paisely indicates it has no past or future, but comes from a place that is an everpresent now, which Sakura April sniffed out as the World Tree. Made of Validium metal.
- Autopsy Report: Victim was stabbed in both hearts from behind. Had a look of shock upon her face. Victim was appx. 2550 years old
- Suit of Clothing: Found in the tree. Fit a plus sized man. Full of holes.
- Socks: Found in the tree.
- Victim: confirmed by Pyhtia Paisely Peinforte as the real Hazel Ninegate, not a clone or force-aged duplicate. Psychometric analysis indicates this person was apparently killed in the house's libaray in the future section. Never saw her killer.
- Jar 4: Contains part of the remains of a Centi Bison. Should be in the future secion of the library but is apperntly in Xadium's room. Was dropped and broken in the library.
- The Enchanted Forest will lead to more information about the World Tree.
- There was a doorway to this forest. the forest had "magic" power.
- Someone named Noriko died at the World Tree. Someone named Sakura knows about her.
- The murder weapon came from the world tree, but there was only one sword there, which has vanished.
- Arx owned the tree where the body was found.
- Xadium's wedding was disrupted several times by her. Possible grudge?
- One of their friends died because of her father. Blood feud?
- People with direct access to the tree: Noriko, The Corruptor, Arx Sylvanran, Sakura, Sakura April, Paisely, Vainamonen.
their business there:
- The Corruptor: to destroy it to bring down the entire universe
- Noriko...self sacrifice to save the universe
- Sakura left the sword at the treein memory of her sister
- Sakura April tried to save Noriko and failed.
- Arx: was called to their by the sword
- Peinforte: Created at the tree.
- Arx Sylvanran had people thrown out of the house at gunpoint.
- The murder occured in the House Library near stacks detailing the [future] history of the United Federation of Planets, specifically incidents relating to the Genesis Device circa 2285.
- Only Time Travelers have access to that area of the Library.
- Ceti Alpha Eels were stolen from the brain of a Ceti Bison, possibly by the victim. Xadium knows what they are.
- Neither Xadium nor Gemini are infected. Is someone else? Is that relevant?
- Arx could make her blade change shape.
- The Sword at the world tree was named "Vindicator". Research it.
- Did Noriko and Arx cross paths at the World Tree?
- Could this "Vindicator" have carried on Noriko's essence? Or influenced Arx to murder?
- Who is Ignis?